29 February 2008

Considerable consultation


  • Ran a rep training on CVs with the Careers Centre
  • Met to discuss Freshers plans
  • Planned Vision 2011 focus groups and ran sessions with halls reps and SU candidates
  • Attended Quality and Standards Committee to discuss the variation in degree classifications
  • Welcomed Martin Wilkinson, from the University's Board of Governors, to our open Exec meeting - Martin is overseeing the Masterplanning and Mode of Delivery progress
  • Spoke to students at Wheatley about becoming a student rep
  • Spoke to students at Wheatley about semester structure
  • Met with Head of Learning Resources and staff in Computer Services to discuss student issues and how we can work best together - we suggested a new security firm to make sure the new weekend opening hours at Headington can remain
  • Had a rep forum in Life Sciences

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I over polite post. Specially the appellation attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.